[orca-list] Getting newest orca for debian

Hello everyone,

I am new to a linux in general so forgive me if my question may sound any bad or so. :)

How can I get the newest version of orca for debian?

I noticed that the version that's included in debian doesn't work with some applications such as visual studio code and discord.

I tried to view the instructions for compiling orca but I couldn't find more than just independences and I feel that I won't be able to compile orca as for now due to my level of using linux.

Is there a way how I can get the latest orca for debian?

Thank you in advance!

--

Best regards,

Vsievolod