Re: [orca-list] Orca, google docs and capital letters

Thanks for the reminder re:  braille and screen reader support, in Google Docs setup.  These are both enabled in my settings.

On further exploration, I find that my installation of orca announces with the word "capitol", when moving, character-by-character, in apps other than web browser text entry areas.  Before this issue got raised, I hadn't noticed this, having always had my screen reader set to announce, rather than beep, no matter the reading mode.

HTH,

Dave  H.