Re: [orca-list] Orca find and Chrome

ok thanks. I tried, it is somewhat slow but it works now. Not on some complicated websites (eg. I tried on ggintegral.fr, no success). But on simple pages eg. wikipedia it is ok.

I generally dont use this feature in browsers as I dont like how it works and I am not sure it makes a search as performant as orca does.

Best regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
RESPONSABLE DES ACCOMPAGNEMENTS PERSONNALISÉS
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <https://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>