Re: [orca-list] Orca find and Chrome

Hello,

I have the same problem on czech webs and Chrome. Due to this I must use only Firefox and Chrome only to use portal Friendlyvox.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 03. 11. 20 v 14:16 Jean-Philippe MENGUAL via orca-list napsal(a):
Hi,

Given the quick query of Firefox (/) is not present in Chrome, I try using the Find feature of Orca (. on the numpad). For example:
https://ggintegral.fr

search for "taxis".

It does  not seem to work. The caret stays at the same place, nothing happens. Should this feature work?

Regards