Re: [orca-list] Orca and Skype updates?

Good evening all,

Apologies for this very newbie request. Would someone be kind enough to explain to me this flag thing? How
does one set accessibility? I thought it was automatic as long as Orca is running, was I wrong all the way?
How many such flags do we need to set up? Are they permanent? Do we need to do that with all programs? I'll
be very grateful for any enlightenment, this is quite confusing for a relatively new comer like me.

Big thanks in advance!

Vlad.