Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 11:49:42
From: Vojt?ch ?miro via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Didier Spaier via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca and Linux Mint 19 LTS

It doesn't work too.

Vojta.

Werwoelfchen via orca-list napsal(a):
Hi,
please use alt+windows+s like in Ubuntu than it should work.
Greetings,
Wolfram

Vojt?ch ?miro via orca-list schrieb:
Hello,

I've bought DVD with Linux Mint 19. But when my flatmate press alt F2 and
write orca on his computer, it says screenreader on, window, screenreader
off.

Please, what to do else? I know, there are some members of this list, for
example Deedra Waters, who has Linux Mint and it works fine.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.
GNOME Universal Access guide: