Re: [orca-list] Orca and Skype updates?

Hi there,
the application didn't work for me either, I guess that flags aren't
passed to Electron's core.
I don't know about the insider version, but Skype for web:
https://web.skype.com/
works with Orca just fine.
It took me some time to make it sync with my account properly, as
sometimes it simply didn't download new messages, but after logging out
and signing in, it worked as expected.
There aren't bigger limitations to the web version, you can chat with
it, make calls, videocalls and even use keyboard shortcuts, like in the
desktop app.

Best regards

Rastislav
V Piatok,  15. máj 2020 o 10:59 +0100, Jace Kattalakis via orca-list
napísal(a):
Just wondering if there's any updates to Orca being used with Skype
and
if so what's the best way to get Skype in Ubuntu Mate 20.04 based
systems