[orca-list] Speak or braille a power sign with Oca

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

On this page, (in French, sorry), I have some powers mentioned. For example:
entre 10 power -50 et 10 power 50

https://www.lelivrescolaire.fr/manuel/90/mathematiques-4e/chapitre/1568/puissances/page/696292/ecriture-scientifique/lecon

How could I see that -50 and 50 are a power with Orca? Could not be added to the attributes displayable in braille, beyond underline, style, etc? Ideally in Attributes, it would be great if Orca may display in braille a distinguish italic, bold, normal, power, etc.

Thanks for your feedback

Regards

--
Logo