Re: [orca-list] Speak or braille a power sign with Oca

Hey Jean-Philippe.

Bold should be enable-able via "weight." If style is enabled and "normal" is the value to ignore, I'd think italics would show up there. Subscript and superscript are not yet being handled, but I can add that to my todo-list.

--joanie