[orca-list] getting speech sequence from orca

hello all.

i wonder if there is first of all some orca scripting api docs to
create orca custom scripts?
secondly, could you tell me if there is some method for 3rd dev to
override and patch speak function to get spoken contents?
i am asking this because, in nvda there is an addon called speech
history which appends every spoken phrase to history list and you can
navigate through this list to get spoken text if you missed something.
i want to have such functionality in orca.
could you point me to the right direction in this scope?

thanks.