Re: [orca-list] bug orca with alt+tab and ponctuation

Ok, I just committed an untested fix for this problem to Orca master. (Untested because I'm in the middle of enough stuff that I don't want to change my session.) It would be great to have confirmation that this solves the problem.

Thanks!
--joanie