[orca-list] Orca on Chrome books

Hello
if this has been discussed before, I’m sorry. However, we’re just reading one of the messages, and it was
mentioned, that you can run orca on your Chromebook. Was wondering, how this all is accomplished? Well if
anybody can point me to list documentation, I would appreciate that. I do know some basics however. Such as
there are some Basic packaging tools such as dpkg and tools, but not sure if that is even relevant here. As
far as Cristini, the last I knew, sound was not operational within the virtual environment, apparently
though, this has been fixed.  My particular Chromebook is a Lenovo yoga for, with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of
storage. This particular model, also has a touchscreen, but not sure if Orcutt even works with such things.
But, just wanted to give you a little background here.

—Erik

Sent from my iPad