Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard layout to laptop ?

OK,

when it would be at first start, it is good idea, because when someone had new computer, he can press Capslock H and find insert and other keys.

Thanks for answer and sorry.

best regards

Vojta.

Alexandre ARNAUD napsal(a):
Vojtěch,

No one request you to switch to laptop mode, you'll just have to press caps lock + space at first boot to open Orca preference to switch to desktop layout.

As stated it's easier for most people to find the caps lock key or just to have it on every keyboard than the insert key.

This is not a proposal for me as usual but a one for beginner. If we want more Linux users we need to make attractive.

Best regards.