Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard layout to laptop ?

Hello,

Why not adding a choice in the modifier key selection to have both Insert&shift keys as Orca key by default?

In this situation, it is easy to press Orca+space and select the best layout.

Or put caps lock/shift as Orca key by default.

Best regards,

Patrick