Re: [orca-list] Evelution accessibility with orca?

what? so evolution works again? wich version?

Den 3 maj 2020 22:45:58 skrev Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>:

Thanks to your message, I decided to give Evolution another try. I
found your problem, and it actually seemms to be similar to an issue I
always had with it, bbut figured a way around. I have reported the
problem along with the expected behavior at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/908
Any comments or thumbs up would be appreciated. For now, when you open
the message, just hit shift+tab, which in most cases will take you to
the body of the message, then hit control+home, which will take you to
the top of the message body. Hope this hellps. And yes, it's good to be
on Evolution again.
~Kyle