Re: [orca-list] If you are using Mate with Braille please contact me.

Le 30/04/2020 à 17:38, John J. Boyer a écrit :
Hello Everyone,

I have just installed the latest version of Orca and Mate. I use Braille only, because I am deaf-blind. An old problem has resurfaceed. The display jams and
constantly shows the same thing. Nothing I do on the keyboard changes it. I think the screen is following the keyboard, however, because my sighted companions
have told me that it is.
John, do you have checked on the assistive technology preferences that the checkbox "enable assistive technology" is correctly checked?

Best regards.