Re: [orca-list] Vocalizer from Oralux Voxin Review

I have done the install on both a Fedora 30 system and a Ubuntu 20.04 Mate install.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 01:15 Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:
Hi, Nimer:

Glad to hear you're among those who are succeeding with the new Oralux
Vocalizer voices on Linux. Some of us aren't so fortunate because the
installation makes assumptions about one's environment that are
unwarranted.

So, what Linux did you install on? What platform succeeded for you?

I'm unable to install on Arch. The error messages aren't very helpful.

Best,

Janina