Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 21:12:10
From: Andy Borka via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Orca List <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] The most accessible linix version to use with Orca?

What is gsettings? I never heard of it before. The only way I know of
changing Orca settings is to press ORCA+SPACE for global/default settings
and CTRL+ORCA+SPACE for application specific settings. There are 8 tabs in
the global/default settings and 9 tabs in application specific settings. If
there are even more settings than that, I am interested in what they are.