[orca-list] Work-around to problem of desktop session not being detected for use by BRLTTY

Some time ago, I noted a problem with Orca's braille support that resulted in "screen not in text mode" being displayed when a desktop session was started.

This was apparently due to the TTY of the desktop session no longer being automatically detected and used by BRLTTY.

The work-around for now is to run the desktop session under X11 rather than under Wayland.

I hope this will be fixed as continued work is done to support accessibility under Wayland.