Re: [orca-list] wireshark

On 3/4/20 3:28 PM, Michał Zegan wrote:
Hello, wondering about wireshark accessibility and if anyone knows how
to do things like enable monitor mode, and, very important it seems, how
to navigate through columns in treetables?
While I can't help with this directly, it's worth noting that the tshark terminal-based tool for network packet analysis is available. I expect it has many of the same capabilities, as it's part of the same project as Wireshark.