Re: [orca-list] Questions about Distributions

I was using STS as a shortcut for whatever Ubuntu calls its twice yearly releases. Right now its 19.10/eoan. I have poked around the Ubuntu web site looking for the right term to use for those releases but they seem to just call it Ubuntu. But I've seen people call it STS to distinguish it from LTS so that's what I called it.