Re: [orca-list] Questions about Distributions

Le 06/03/2020 à 16:56, John G Heim via orca-list a écrit :
For years I have been pondering submitting a bug report to Debian about their naming conventions. My department had a problem with Debian stable releases taking  too long. I really wanted to switch us to Debian testing but my boss had the predictable response, we're not running a testing distribution. So we switched to Ubuntu STS instead. But I'll bet that Debian testing is more stable than Ubuntu STS. If it just had a different name, we'd be running debian testing today.
What Ubuntu STS? Do you mean LTS?

Best regards.