Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird daily and orca master freezes

Hello,

I'm on arch linux and I'm already running dbus broker and I still feel a huge lag in this case. As I continue working the performance degrades more and more and I can get it back to normal by killing Thunderbird.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 18. 6. 2020 o 10:30 Mgr. Janusz Chmiel napísal(a):
Yes. Only if A distro uses correctly configured dbus-broker it can slightly
improve Orca performance even in such situations, where many vents are
processed at The same time. The question is, where is The problem. Why NVDA
and Windows can process even very long list. Is The bug inside The
phylosophy of at-spi accessibility libraries?
I can not give a blame to The Python language itself. Because there are
situations, where Orca work very fast. The problem is that at-spi libraryes
are complex C modules and finding The right cause of some issues is not very
easy.