Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird daily and orca master freezes

Hello,

Hmmm. This is strange and I can't still figure it out what might be going on here.

It also happens when there are only a few hundred messages in a folder so I guess that's not related to the list size or such.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 16. 6. 2020 o 19:26 José Vilmar Estácio de Souza napísal(a):

Hi.

Works without problems for me using 79.0a1 (2020-06-15) (64-bit).