Re: [orca-list] a page where the enter key does not activate a link

I'm afraid I don't understand your point. Here are my steps to reproduce the problem:

1. Do not start Orca.
2. Tab to the link in question
3. Press Enter

Expected results: Pressing Enter would cause something to happen.
Actual results: Nothing happens.

So I can confirm that there is a problem. But I do not understand how it is an Orca problem. So please clarify.

Sorry and thanks!
--joanie