Re: [orca-list] Orca master and Firefo nightly

It is technically possible to dive into the accessibility tree and look for things which possibly should be presented as the name. But doing so runs the risk of the screen reader presenting the wrong thing.

NVDA might be trying to compensate for this bug, but the proper place to fix it is in the browser itself so all users get the very same result regardless of what operating system, browser, and screen reader they happen to use.

--joanie