[orca-list] Orca scripting tutorial

Hi everyone. I recently started to use the TeamTalk video conferencing application with orca but found that
it is only partially accessible. I really would like to make it fully accessible if I can, but I don’t know
the first thing about where to start. Are there any orca scripting tutorials which could help me to
understand the basics of orca scripting? Is there anyone on this list who is used to making applications
fully accessible with Walker? If there is I may need to ask for your help further down the line. Any advice
as to how to start out learning about orca scripting would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.