Re: [orca-list] Orca master and Firefo nightly

Alex: To clarify, what are you seeing with Chrome Unstable? For me, Orca announces the play button for Chrome but it doesn't for Firefox.

Jean-Philippe: The reason why it works in Chrome is that in Chrome the push button has an accessible name. But in Firefox, the push button does not have an accessible name.

Push buttons are supposed to have accessible names calculated by the browser, taking the name from author (Vimeo didn't provide a name) or the content (there is a child element with a name). Therefore please file a bug against Firefox for this.

Thanks!
--joanie