Re: [orca-list] How to compile and install Orca master

Hello guys,
thanks much for all your answers, I have managed to compile and install
Orca master successfully!

./autogen.sh is necessary to generate makefiles and configuration
scripts, for a project like Orca, I can imagine a lot of work had to be
put into checking whether the target environment contains everything
necessary for compilation and running of the program.

Thanks again!

best regards

Rastislav
V Piatok,  31. júl 2020 o 17:26 +0200, Volodymyr Dorozhinsky via orca-
list napísal(a):
Hi,

"I don't understand why you typing autogen.sh after all commits from
github."

(VD) For me the compilation will fail without running autogen.sh if

make clean

was called before running make.

Best regards

Volodymyr