Re: [orca-list] Does Orca use SSML tags other than speak and mark?

Unfortunately, it can't be fixed from interface, it must be done in
code. I don't know what is Orca's internal speech structure, whether
there's an interface to speech-dispatcher which is driven by respective
parts of code as needed, or if there is simply a channel accepting
speech requests, but anyway, the text of the document must go in either
as one, or as more bigger chunks, if it's too big.
The same goes for web, the easiest way how to elliminate breaks when
navigating by lines is to render a line to text first, and then send it
to synthesiser as a whole.

Best regards

Rastislav
V Sobota,  18. júl 2020 o 16:46 +0200, Arkadiusz Kozioł napísal(a):
Hmm, but unfortunatelly i don't know how to fix it. I have selected
reading all by sentence in orca's preferences.