Re: [orca-list] Does Orca use SSML tags other than speak and mark?

Rastislav, can you try to fix the problem, which I described a long time ago? When orca reading a text and go to the next line, it's stopping and there is an intonation, which can be understandable as the end of sentence. Joanie sait me, that it is the speech dispatcher problem.