Re: [orca-list] Have any of you had this problem?

John,

So you're still getting braille in a character console? When you press control+shift+s to start orca in the login screen, it should remember that and start orca the next time you have to log in. But maybe since you lost power, that setting was lost. Have you tried restarting orca via the control+shift+s key combo?

PS: Man, that was some storm we had the other night, wasn't it?