Re: [orca-list] orca master: bug with pavenum

Hi Jerem.

Your English is just fine. :) Orca should say "numlock off" again --
for all places where we are told about it as a modifier. In other
words, for Gtk+ apps we should be good. For gnome-shell, not. Or to put
it a different way, I believe that the behavior before 38ed0659506 has
been restored / the regression removed.

--joanie