Re: [orca-list] NumPad 1-9 no longer work since 38ed0659...

So it turns out that it wasn't just SayAll. It was also the left and
right click commands and toggling flat review. And the problem is that
my workaround for gnome-shell's failure to include numlock in the
modifiers was generating false positives. So that workaround is removed
and numlock won't work in gnome-shell unless you use Orca's bypass mode
for each entry. Sorry about that!

That said, I believe the original regression you reported is fixed. I
hope that will do for now.

--joanie

On Mon, 2020-07-06 at 15:09 +0200, Frans-Willem Post via orca-list