[orca-list] orca master: bug with pavenum

hello,

from the commit 38ed0659506260dc5ffdfa5e8099d0afc92c43d9, I encounter a
bug with the pavenum that I'll try to explain.

1. when I press numLock, orca just says "numLock on" but the pavnum
turns on and off well.
2. if the numeric lock is enabled, it is impossible to write the numbers
that have a shortcut orca. Orca capture the key as if the numlock was off.

as long as I'm there, if it could also be fixed in QT applications, that
would be great :) in qt, the bug is present since a long time. I also
use this email to report it too :)

thanks,

Jerem