[orca-list] NumPad 1-9 no longer work since 38ed0659...

Dear Joanie, all,

Using Debian 10 and Orca master.

Since a few days ago, when Orca is active, my numpad digits 1-9 no
longer work. They get spoken by Orca, but are not entered in the text
field or content area the cursor is in. The 0-key works, however. When
Orca is not running, all keys work as expected.

Note: my numlock and numlock-light are both ON.

I opened up the git history and found that this behaviour started with
commit 38ed0659506260dc5ffdfa5e8099d0afc92c43d9. The previous
(db70a731fec490fbafcc5e2f8c5e3deeef1794f7) has working numpad keys for me.

Are other people having this same issue? Do I need to update any
ATK-related packages?

Kind regards,
Frans-Willem

--
Met de bijlage 'signature.asc' kan uw e-mailprogramma garanderen dat
bovenstaand bericht van mij afkomstig is, en onderweg niet door derden