Re: [orca-list] Can't manipulate the paypal.com language selection dropdown in Chrome

Confirmed. If you're seeing what I'm seeing, something *is* happening. The selection changes for me both when the combo box is collapsed and when it's expanded. However, Orca doesn't say a thing. :( I'll see where the bug is and either fix it in Orca or file it against Chromium.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie