Re: [orca-list] New window to write a new message in TB

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi Joanie,

Thanks for your reply. Could you explain me why "Labels are typically not interactive button-like things"? Because here if I issue shift-tab I hear the label name, if I press Enter it generates the new field (Cc, Cci). So how can I explain to TB guys they should do a button instead of a role of label?

Many thanks for your help

Regards

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe