[orca-list] Shift / Ctrl keys stick -- Orca only, keystrokes work fine -- xed only

Hi there,

This is going to sound really strange, and unsure if it's an Orca
issue, but kinda seems to be.

Running Linux Mint, and use the standard xed as text editor.  No idea
what happened, but woke up this morning, and xed is screwed.

Works, until I hit the shift or ctrl key, then it turns every key into
ctrl / shift while typing.  Flipping over to a different window, then
back in xed solves this problem, but only until I git the ctrl / shift
key again.

Now weird part is, xed is actually still working just fine, and it's
just Orca speaking the wrong key.  So I'll be sitting there typing,
and all I will hear is "left shift, left shift, left shift, left
shift...", but it is actually typing correctly.  If I flip to a
different screen than back, what I typed is there.

This only happens within xed and gedit as well, not Firefox, terminal,
or anything.  No idea what's causing this, but any idea why Orca would
be constantly saying one key when the computer / xed is actually
getting the correct keystroke input to it?

Thanks,
matt