[orca-list] Orca and Pavucontrol quirking

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone else has seen this, and has any ideas or alternatives? When I launch pavucontrol, Orca completely locks up. If I select another tab (pavucontrol -t 2, for instance) it does read progress bar updates, and has an idea of what's on the screen. But any regular keyboard navigation doesn't work. Especially interesting is that if I alt+tab somewhere, I can still flat review pavucontrol's window, and Orca is completely out of the loop about where I am and what's going on until pavucontrol is closed, at which point the floodgates are opened... Any idea what's up? Is this a known quirk? I'm running:
* Orca 3.34.0
* Pulseaudio 13.0
* Pavucontrol 3.0-4

Thanks for any help... I seem to find the super interesting bugs!