[orca-list] Perkify - a blind-friendly virtual machine (version 0.2.0)

I've put together a second cut at Perkify, my attempt at a blind-friendly virtual machine.  Based on Ubuntu
Linux, Vagrant, and VirtualBox, Perkify contains about 4000 open source packages, mostly installed via
Debian's APT suite.  It should run on most 64-bit Intel platforms (e.g, running Linux, macOS, or Windows).

Once VirtualBox and Vagrant are installed, all of the system administration and operation can be performed
via a keyboard.  The VM can be accessed via HTTP, SSH, etc.  It can also have synchronized access to
directories on the host system.  In short, it's a bit like having a well-furnished workshop just down the
hall.

If this effort sounds intriguing, please check out the project web pages, e.g.:

- http://pa.cfcl.com/item?key=Areas/Content/Overviews/Perkify_Intro/main.toml
- http://pa.cfcl.com/item?key=Areas/Content/Overviews/Perkify_Pkg_List/main.toml

Status

Most of the packages should Just Work.  However, the a11y-related packages need to be tested and will
probably need some configuration and/or porting.  There are also quite a few programs which I left out (e.g.,
because they lack
APT installation packages for Ubuntu "Disco").  For details, see:

- http://pa.cfcl.com/item?key=Areas/Content/Overviews/Perkify_Issues/main.toml

Because this is still an early release, I'd like to have folks read over my web pages and try making my
instructions work.  Knowledge of the underlying technology (eg, APT, Ubuntu, Vagrant, VirtualBox) shouldn't
be needed; indeed, it could get in the way of detecting poor instructions.

I particularly need feedback about how well the installers (etc.) work with various screen readers.  If a
blind person can't even install Perkify, it isn't going to be much use to them!  Once I get past those sorts
of issues, I'll want to find out which of the packages need better configuration, etc.

More generally, as a sighted developer, I need feedback on the project's goals, approach, and current
behavior.  And, if the project seems promising (or at least interesting) to you, I'd love to have some help...

-r