Re: [orca-list] Orca and MuseScore/Qt-applications

Greetings peter,

This may be OT, but I thought I would suggest it nonetheless. I
watched the video, and it does seem rather novel and even helpful.
However, the system seems to me to be rather time-consuming and
therefore inefficient. Are you by chance an emacs/emacspeak user?
There is a great composition program called LilyPond, and it comes
with very helpful emacs support. There is a lot of documentation as
well as an active user forum. I might consider it as another option
for composing.

Hwaen Ch'uqi