[orca-list] Orca and MuseScore/Qt-applications

The Qt-application MuseScore is a scorewriter. One aim is to improve the accessibility, also that it works with screen readers.
The actual version seems to run by using NVDA with Windows quite good (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=Ocl9gBxmeKg&feature=emb_logo), but I don't get it to run with Orca, not sure about the reason.

My system: OpenSuse Lep 15.0, using XFCE, QT-version: 5.9.4 (so the command "export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1" shouldn't be neccassary anymore and don't have any effect), orca version: 3.26.0, at-spi2 version: 2.26.3

GTK-applications seems to work well for me. But what is neccassary to get work Orca with Qt-applications in general, but especially with MuseScore? It would be great if the software would also work with a screen reader and Linux (and at time it's not clear also for the developers about the reason: https://musescore.org/en/node/299387 ), so to improve the accessibility features there.