[orca-list] Interesting spatial changes in web layout rendering

Hey folks,

I see from some recent Orca commit messages that there may be changes in whether given web elements render on the same line or not.

I upgraded Orca last week, and found that a number of pages/apps now render differently. In particular, Bootstrap menus which I've long assumed are horizontal, now appear vertical. See the navbars on this page, for instance:

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.4/components/navbar/

Likewise, much of the VSCode interface is now rendered vertically, meaning that arrowing through it takes somewhat longer.

Since I can't see the pages in question, I don't know if this is a bug. But I can no longer find much horizontal content, and that complicates things a bit from both a developer and user perspective.

Thanks.