Re: [orca-list] Run Orca in Ratpoison

Hello Storm,

thank You very much for the script. I'll try adopt it for Ubuntu.

Best regards

Vladimir

On 2/14/2020 6:37 PM, Storm Dragon wrote:
Howdy Vladimir,

You can certainly use Orca with Ratpoison. I have a script that makes the setup quite easy, but unfortunately it works in Arch, not Ubuntu. Depending on how much bash you know, it may be a good guide to get it going for you. The address for the script is:

https://gitlab.com/stormdragon2976/strychnine

If you are unable to use that, let me know, and I will send you the ratpoisonrc file for Stormux, formally F123Light. You should be able to use it provided the correct packages are installed.

Thanks,
Storm