[orca-list] Interesting VSCode issue

So first things first, yeah this is Electron and it's an older Chromium, but this bug is odd enough that I'm not sure if it's an Orca, Chrome, or VSCode issue. Essentially, VSCode uses Alt-# to switch between editors in a group. If focus is on the <textarea/>, or textarea-like editor control, and the editor contains text, ALt-# doesn't speak the window title regardless of whether focus mode is enabled. If focus is anywhere outside that area, Alt-# speaks the new window title. To duplicate:

1. Download the latest VSCode insiders build from https://code.visualstudio.com/insiders/.

2. Launch it with --force-renderer-accessibility.

3. I don't know if a new file opens by default, but if not, open one with Ctrl-n.

4. Type "This is a test." into the file content.

5. Open another file in the same group with Ctrl-n.

6. Type "This is another test."

7. With focus on the editor, press Alt-1 and Alt-2.

8. With focus off of the field, press Alt-1 and Alt-2.

I don't hear window titles in the first case, but do in the second. Interestingly, if the fields are empty, it seems to work fine. If only I could get paid to switch between empty VSCode files... ;)

Hmm, interestingly, it doesn't always speak if focus is off of the field, but I can't narrow down when it does and doesn't. I've been using Ctrl-Home to jump focus to the top of the screen, but if focus is below the fields, it seems to speak sometimes. Very very odd.

Thanks.