Re: [orca-list] 2 questions

hi again mason, all,
ubuntu and friends store orca settings via gsettings, a completely
differant way compared to how upstreem orca does it, most
distributions store settings in
/home/username/.local/share/orca
why ubuntu desided to store this way i'm not sure?
I hope this answers your question,
once you reset your settings to how you want them via orca master from
git, when you upgrade via getting the latest commit from git, your
settings will not change.
Majid Hussain