Re: [orca-list] Request for testing gmail with Orca master and Chromium

First of all I must confess that I was never a fan of the interfaces
developed by the folks at google when the requirement is
accessibility.
I was never able to understand myself very well with the interfaces
created by them.
I certainly have to admit that in this case, the problem is not with
the interface but with the user.
There is also another problem, which is the fact that my internet
connection is not of good quality, which makes access to the web
slower, making the tests a little more difficult.
I will try to get rid of some prejudices and start using gmail with
chromium more often.

The first step was taken because this email was written and sent
through the gmail web interface using chromium.
So far so good!