Re: [orca-list] Request for testing gmail with Orca master and Chromium

I have to admit that although I have been testing newer versions of Chromium with Orca, I haven't tested extensively, and I've only tested stable versions, as unstable versions are not built for the hardware I use, or if so, they're hard to find prebuilt. I currently have an 80.x version, more specifically 80.0.3987.87, that I just received over the weekend, but I fear that's probably too stable to be able to do the extensive testing you need. It's absolutely wonderful however to hear that developers at Google are interested in finding out and improving how their web apps are working specifically with Orca.

~Kyle