[orca-list] Request for testing gmail with Orca master and Chromium

Hey all.

I was chatting with some Accessibility developers from Google and they asked for feedback on how gmail is working with Orca master and Chromium/Chrome unstable (as a reminder, the latest stable Chrome won't work very well with Orca; you need unstable).

I had to confess not knowing what you all had experienced due to lack of bug reports. So I don't know if you've been using it and everything is great, or you haven't been testing it. Therefore, some explicit feedback, positive and negative would be very much appreciated.

Related to this, please be sure to provide feedback on the rich text editor.

Thanks in advance!
--joanie